Junior High Pledge
Our goal is to equip young people with the knowledge, attitudes, and skills which will enable them to become mature, productive members of society and effective witnesses for the Lord. Not every student benefits from our school, nor does the school benefit from every student. However, when the goals of the student match the goals of the school, it is a very successful and rewarding experience for both. We, therefore, ask students in grades 7-9 to determine whether or not their goals match those of the school before enrolling each year.
Please read the following statements to see if they accurately reflect your desires and intentions:
- I intend to follow and obey Jesus Christ in every area of my life and accept the Bible as my standard for judging right from wrong.
- I intend to treat all students, teachers, bus drivers and parents with equal kindness and respect.
- I intend to abide by the school's rules and accept the consequences without complaint when I fail, understanding that these rules apply from the time of school pick-up until drop-off if taking the bus and throughout each school day.
- I intend to approach every subject and every assignment with a positive attitude.
- I intend to complete all my assignments to the best of my ability.
- I intend to set a godly example by my lifestyle choices. (Church and youth group attendance, dress, videos, movies, t.v., music, books, speech, hobbies, dating, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, etc.)
- I desire to attend Brant Christian School and to see the school's vision and goals fulfilled in me personally.